SASKATCHEWAN'S LARGEST INDEPENDENTLY-OWNED COMMUNITY NEWSPAPER



 



Propane leak, landfill fire keep firefighters busy

Martensville firefighters endured intense cold while dealing with two separate incidents last weekend.

Firefighters responded first with a propane leak at an industrial site, followed by a stubborn landfill fire a few hours later. Continue reading “Propane leak, landfill fire keep firefighters busy”

Martensville Lions help fill food hampers

Martensville Lions Club President Geoff Passey (left) and Lions Club executive member Maria Fowler present a $1,000 donation to Martensville firefighter James Taylor to help with the firefighters’ annual Christmas hamper program

The Martensville Fire Department’s Christmas Hamper program has been given a big boost. Continue reading “Martensville Lions help fill food hampers”