Dalmeny and Martensville firefighters responded to a house fire late Monday evening, November 13.
On Monday Nov. 13, 2017 at approximately 11:00 pm, Dalmeny Fire / Rescue received a call for a chimney fire at 310 Victor Place in Dalmeny.
Upon arrival firefighters found a home with the roof fully engulfed in flames.
The family was able to escape unharmed, and a cat was retrieved unharmed as well from the home by the firefighters.
A total of 16 firefighters from Dalmeny attended and a pumper truck with five firefighters from Martensville was called in to help assist with the firefighting efforts