SASKATCHEWAN'S LARGEST INDEPENDENTLY-OWNED COMMUNITY NEWSPAPER
Home



 

Martensville house fire extinguished quickly

A house fire in Martensville claimed the lives of two dogs on Tuesday, November 7.

Firefighters break down a wall to access the fire

Despite the best efforts of firefighters to revive the pets using canine oxygen masks, the two pets unfortunately perished from smoke inhalation in the blaze, which broke out about 9:15 a.m. in a home on 1st Avenue North.
Kim Hryhoriw, a bylaw enforcement officer with the City of Martensville, called 911 when she noticed the fire. She also alerted the Martensville RCMP. Continue reading “Martensville house fire extinguished quickly”

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone