SASKATCHEWAN'S LARGEST INDEPENDENTLY-OWNED COMMUNITY NEWSPAPER
Home



 

Dalmeny, Martensville firefighters battle house fire in Dalmeny

No one was injured in a fire in Dalmeny on Monday, November 13

Dalmeny and Martensville firefighters responded to a house fire late Monday evening, November 13.

On Monday Nov. 13, 2017 at approximately 11:00 pm, Dalmeny Fire / Rescue received a call for a chimney fire at 310 Victor Place in Dalmeny.

Upon arrival firefighters found a home with the roof fully engulfed in flames.

The family was able to escape unharmed, and a cat was retrieved unharmed as well from the home by the firefighters.

A total of 16 firefighters from Dalmeny attended and a pumper truck with five firefighters from Martensville was called in to help assist with the firefighting efforts

Share on Facebook82Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone
Navigation